In part 4, I detailed the way I went about creating application services for my expense tracking application. In this final post, I will talk about the ASP.NET Core MVC application that I built with HTML5/Razor front end views on top of the application services. Remember the application services consumption model sketch from the last […]

Over the last several weeks I have been working to build a basic re-usable CRUD type repository interface useful for anemic CRUD domain models but that allows for extensions that can potentially be used with richer domain models like the ones you get while implementing Domain Driven Design (DDD). As per DDD, you ought to […]

It took trawling through dozens of blogs, MSDN help forums, git repo wikis and little bit of creative thinking to finally get the CI/CD pipeline working smoothly along with test reports showing in the build summary.